Haynes - Zombie Survival Manual
Online Price: £14.95
Rubbish Present Shop: Prezzybox
Haynes - Zombie Survival Manual Product Description
Planning for a Zombie Apocalypse? Well then we’ve got some perfect bedtime reading for you. This Zombie Survival Manual is jam-packed full of techniques you’ll need to put to the test during an attack of the dead, along with mental preparations needed to help you keep your cool. Written by Sean T Page, a self-confessed Zombie expert and survivalist, you can learn all you need to know about protecting your loved ones, keeping food sources high, and the physical training required to be able to fight off the walking dead.
Let’s face it, natural selection will get us all eventually; however with this manual; filled with diagrams, illustrations, maps and step-by-step instructions, you’ll be a fully qualified Zombie-fighter, increasing both your chances of apocalyptic survival and rebuilding your life in the post-apocalyptic world.
Manual Contents include:
- Key features of a Zombie
- Zombiology - Scientific facts for survivalists
- When the apocalypse will begin, and how
- Zistory - Timeline of all Zombie activity
- Defending your home - 90 day preparation plan
- Moving around in a Zombie-infested environment
- Recreating lost communities - Post-apocalyptic survival